The last TToT of the year! Come join in, link up or just READ UP and glow in the bask (strike that, reverse it) of the Things Thankful!
1. Thankful I started this list a couple of days ago! Busy weekend, and aren’t they all in December??
3. Thankful our snow started early this year, hoping that means we won’t get as many snows in April. I have no knowledge of weather and that’s probably not how it works, so don’t tell me. My cold bones and lack of Vitamin D NEED THIS hahaha.
4. Eternally grateful my life partner is less concerned about holiday traditions, and understands I need to be flexible at stressful times, or we will all be miserable. (Explained more in the post here if you click the link.)
5. My sister is watching my girls tonight. SO THANKFUL for a small break. We will have to do Christmas shopping, but at least we can stop for drinks now!
6. This is going to sound weird, as I was thankful for the opposite a few weeks ago, but I’m thankful my son realized his current job is not working out (loooong story, but they send him home. A LOT. Without pay and then they still take Union dues. Not working, not to mention how far it is.) We just need to get him another job, hopefully that will happen, but it was taking almost TWO HOURS every day to drop him off, get home and have him call me to come BACK and get him right away. For no pay.
7. I’m really trying to be thankful for dentists. Bad experiences, bad teeth, bad dentists, bad insurance make me fear/loathe going to the dentist, but I know that if I never went to my dreaded once a year (I know) appointment, my awful teeth would be so much worse.
8. Thankful my teeth aren’t worse than they are. I couldn’t handle or afford any more dental appointments right now. (I’m blowing off tons of work I do need done.)
9. While I’m at it, so thankful we’re all healthy. My horrible housekeeping has obviously built up our immune systems to weapons-grade.
10. The wonderful pictures I find online, like this one which I LOVE.
|Cersei, Danny and Tyrion are brunettes IRL. Jamie though!|
If you're a Game of Thrones fan, you'll appreciate this photo. If not, click here for a wonderfully informative explanation-slash-review. With NO spoilers!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. Hope you all have a magically happy and THANKFUL holiday season!