I look for any reason to take it, there's a reason they put that shit in meth, yo.
Anyway, it immediately changes my mood to AWESOME and got me thinking, what if they included a Mood Ring in your box? You could SEE how quickly it changes from black to rainbow.
I got to thinking about the different degrees of FOUL mood, and a mood ring that would be all different shades of rage and/or poop-colored gray for my non-Suded moods:
|This is "Tired Crabby"|
|This color is "Hangry"|
2. I wanted to do a whole post, buuut in searching for a picture of a mood ring to play with in a post, I found this. Already been done.
Let's face it, I couldn't do much better than this:
I'm just THANKFUL that instead of scraping the whole idea, like I usually have to do when someone beat me to it, at least I was able to share a funny mood ring picture somewhere, because funny is funny, even if I didn't write it.
Speaking of Thankful, that's what this numbered list is all about. It's a fun game with a great community of awesome people, I hate to even call it a blog hop because it's not really even about that life. This is a celebration of not pretending like your everyday life is perfect, it's taking the perfectly mundane everyday and celebrating it in some way. That's the secret to it all. Life, blogging, all of it. Click here to join along with the Ten Things of Thankful. It's so money.
4. This winter's shit-blizzard snow included the now infamous "Thunder Snow." Sounds like a character that should be invading Castle Grayskull. That's right, kids, sometimes Mother Nature hates Earth so much that during a normally peaceful, beautiful snow fall she makes terrifying THUNDER.
This video of a weatherman losing his shite when he hears it cracked me up. It's only 30 seconds and serves ALL the weather people right, for always wanting to be RIGHT in the eye of a storm and whatnot. Thanks YouTube.
|found at Incredibeard Facebook page|
|"Get me a bone, brother!"|
Get ready, Brother! Or whatever he says, besides "Brother." I kind of strange-love Hulk Hogan, but haven't watched anything with him in a long time.
7. I'm not sure which bitch stole whose look in this next one, but someone send this to Joan Rivers for her Fashion Police bit "Bitch Stole My Look."
|"I'm still sexier than this dog, right?"|
Way to think outside the doghouse, bro.
7. This next weener (or Schnauzer if you prefer) has some sort of Napoleon Imperial goatee going, a toughie to pull off but he seems to be rocking it, along with what looks like a Napoleon complex. Don't mess!
|"I'm a baad man! I mean DOG."|
|Mocha looks like a sweetheart!|
10. This winter, more than usual, I'm extremely thankful we can get out of the house and visit my sister's. I had my last 2 kids later in life, so they have very limited grandparent options, their cousins are all adults, so it's nice to have a relative nearby that dotes on them, and is a lot of fun for all of us.
|sexy cat, seeeexy cat, what are they feeding you?|
We found a trove of heebie geebies in my nephew's room, I posted a few things on Instgram but this was by far my favorite.
I've heard of a blue-footed booby, but I have no clue what you would call this Wanker Bird.
|This was in my nephew's room.|