Since 'turnabout is fairplay,' the women involved decided to counter-
Here are some questions and answers, in case you were wondering what goes on under all the cross-dressing at The Insane Asylum.
Speaking of that post, I also was able to obtain some photos of that period in Michael's life.
He pretended they were all destroyed, but I have some photos myself, of a higher-up at the NSA, who was suddenly able to find some of these photos.
No idea why you didn't share these, MJ, they're stunning. Color me stunned.
You're welcome, Internet, and/or I'm sorry (that I'm not sorry.)
Here are the interviewees and their questions, followed by his answers.
Check out everyone's blog and social media channels, they are all hysterical and will answer any of these type questions 24 hours a day.
Questions from the gorgeous Beth Teliho
Writer B is Me
Writer B is Me
MJM: Absolutely not, my domain is master of me. I can’t help it, when the urges call I must answer, I mean I am a man for gosh darn sakes.
2. TP, over or under?
MJM: Neither, I prefer it free and loose, that way I can two finger the roll and wrap up my free hand like as if I was mummifying myself, and take care of business as I feel fit.
3. Do you manscape?
MJM: Not on a regular basis, but when I do, I shave it to next to nothing, that way there is plenty of time in-between where I don’t have to worry about it.
I would love to shave the bat symbol in my junk, but I am not skilled enough, the one time I tried it came out looking like a whale on crack.
4. Naughty school girl or sexy librarian?
MJM: I wouldn’t waste your time, because shortly after things get heated up I’m throwing in the towel…sure it’s the nasty cleanup towel, but nevertheless it’s still a towel.
Not only that, a hot chick could come in dressed like Barney the purple dinosaur and I’d be ready to hit it like a Caveman.
5. P test: playgirl, porno, pole (male dancing) or prude?
MJM: I couldn’t do Playgirl unless they were doing the extra-large edition, I couldn’t do porno unless the running time was about the length of a commercial and I couldn’t do the pole unless people were satisfied seeing me flop around like as if I was a fish out of water. So I guess in this case to save me, and anyone one watching, the embarrassment I will just choose prude.
6. Are you a jeep guy or a Lexus guy?
MJM: Neither, I’m a Mustang kind of guy…or the Batmobile, but that’s only on the weekend.
7. Bondage. Hot or not?
MJM: Not, I would freak out if I was tied up and/or treated like a bitch in the bedroom, I would probably start crying and ruin the whole thing.
Questions from the beautiful Kristi Campbell
1. Sleeping: Snuggles and cuddles or "move over to your own side, jerk?"MJM: Totally "move over to your own side, jerk”, we didn’t buy a big bed so we could sleep right on top of each other, not only that, it’s way too hot you sweaty ass mofo.
2. What's the worst date you've ever been on?
MJM: There are way too many to list, not trying to sound sexiest, but you women are freaking nuts.
Also, if you know you’re not going to give it up at the end of the date, you shouldn’t have us pay for everything while we’re out, you leave our wallets empty and our balls blue…now that’s cold.
3. Marriage: a partnership based on love or something to endure for the kids?MJM: Marriage, something only the gays should be allowed to do, because us straight people are totally ruining the sanctity of it.
4. You're taking your date to an upscale restaurant and she's showing a lot of skin. Do you flaunt her proudly or tell her to get a sweater because only you can look?
MJM: If she’s hot I flaunt her proudly, if she’s fugly I make her put on a sweater…one with a turtleneck…that can be pulled up over her head…I wouldn’t want to disgust the other diners.
5. Which of your habits most annoys the women in your life?
MJM: Waking up! They all say I’m great when I’m sleeping, but otherwise, I’m a total dick.
6. Which of your woman's habits most annoys you?
MJM: That’s easy, bitching. I could so do without all bitching.
Questions from the.....funny (usually) Joy Christi
1. Who hurt you? Oh, just kidding. No one cares about that.
2. Since YOU asked US: Gas, deal-breaker or giggle-inducing?
MJM: Who doesn’t love gas, burps and farts, the joys of life.
3. If you woke up tomorrow and were a woman, what is the first---- no, wait, don't go there. What kind of person(s) guys/girls/Sister Wives/LARPers would you date if you were a woman?
MJM: If I woke up as a women I would never leave the bed, as John Mayer said, my body would be a wonderland…oh wait sorry, you said not to go there.
If I was a chick I would be a lesbian, lipstick not butch, and I would only date other hot chicks, because if I wanted a manly women I would just date a metrosexual.
4. If you were a stripper/porn star, what would your stage name be?
MJM: I would either go with Sugar Nuts or Dick Hardwood.
5. What would your hook/special talent be?
Thank you, everyone. We look forward to Dick Hardwood's cherry-stem-tying YouTube softporn channel, with dream-sequence visits from Barney and flashes of the Batsignal. Be sure to tune in and ask early and often if the curtains match the rug, just so he can flash and say "It's all hardwood!"
Thank you Beth and Kristi for your answers, and thank you Michael! These answers were a lot less Larry Dallas than I expected.
In fact, they were pretty darn Jack Tripper.
Look at the pictures below, it's clear what needs to happen next. No, Michael, not that.
Look for our sitcom, a Three's Company spin-off next fall on Blogger.
Starring Kristi as Nurse Terri
|Right? WHO would NOT watch this show??|
Terri's picture found on Pinterest.com
Beth as Chrissy
|Come and KNOCK ON OUR DOOR!|
Joy as the brunette that worked in the flower shop.
|My photo NOT taken in the 70's, in 2013. Janet from aoltv.com|
Yes, I had to GOOGLE the name "Janet" and I'm a brunette.
and Michael as Jack Tripper.
|Jack's picture from thegallantguy.blogspot.com|
We just need someone to be Larry, and actually Janet, because let's face it, I'm more Mrs. Roper with those perm rods.
Thanks again for playing along, totally of your own free will, Michael.