The product names, again REAL products, are hysterical. One of the men's scents is "Trap a Crap." More amusing than that is COMMERCIAL video and blooper video. They are both hysterical. If you're in a hurry, just watch the blooper one. If you have time, watch both. Sooo funny!
Actual video, watch this one first. It's really funny, and her Scottish accent is amazing.
The blooper video of this commercial. It's SOO good. I watched it like 9 times on Wednesday. Hilari-ASS.
This seems like the perfect point to mention that this post is part of the Ten Things of Thankful Community. Click here to join in and tell us any 10 things you're thankful for.
3. I'm also very thankful for the opportunity to guest post! Normally I'm afraid to do this. I never know if I'll have time, but this one was perfect for a blog that doesn't mind my um...being me, so I let her rip on Insomniac's Dream with why I'm not ashamed to be a beeeyotch, in "Put Those Tum's Away, Bitch." If you haven't read it, whether you're a fan of bitches or not, it's an interesting look from one bitch's perspective.
4. This week I had a whopper of a change-of-seasons colds, and was thankful for NyQuil, despite the fact that it tastes like the bodily fluid of a Death-Eater, and
5. DayQuil, as we are all out of Sudafed and over budget for the month already, so I have to make do with random pills I find in the cabinets. Speaking of that, I found some
6. Old antibiotics from a couple years ago. I hate antibiotics, but I have the telltale all-head-and-tooth pain of a sinus infection, and these are already a couple years old, so how bad they can be? Don't do this at home kids, really bad idea. Unless you're broke and/or don't have time to go to the doctor, and then again, how bad could it be? I've tried the typical natural defense of
and my sore face holes just kind of laughed. I always try that first, but each day, well I get a little less crunchy...I talk about it here in this description of when I'm sick, by day. It goes downhill pretty quickly, as you'll see.
7. Thankful for the library, which provides with hours and hours and HOURS of 'free' entertainment, puzzles, books, movies and a change of scenery during our long, Winterfell months.
8. Berries. I hate citrus fruit, too tart, but mix it with bananas and berries, and I'll eat it. My kids will eat their weight in strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, so we can stock up on those when germs are afoot, they love them.
9. Tinny, my teenager has a job interview today! He already has a job, but they aren't scheduling him more than 12 hours a week right now.
|Think warm beachy thoughts from thegreenhead.com|